…of the little Red White & Blue Wagon Kit is:
“WOW! Love your blocks…I would love to make the pinwheel block..Our favorite is French Silk pie! Of course, in the Summer my favorite is a Berry Trifle. (recipe on my blog) : )“
I’m on my way Linda… I love Berry Trifle too *Ü*
Thank you all for visiting my blog and telling me about your favorite dessert…
all I can say is yum, yum, yum
my mouth was watering every time I read all of your wonderful comments
Okay, so I have to tell you my favorite: Tiramisu
and I’ve tried one recipe so far, but it didn’t turn out to good!!!
So…. do you have a good recipe for it? Would you share it with me?
I hope you are having an awesome summer
and enjoying lots of yummy desserts!
6 thoughts on “And the winner…”
Congrats to the winner! Love your little graphic with Mr. Random Generator and your little red wagon…so cute. I've never had Tiramisu and had to google it….and it does look good! Will wait and see the scrumptious recipes that will arrive!
Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Linda!
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons light rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, (12 ladyfingers)
1/2 cup cold prepared espresso or strong coffee
2 teaspoons baking cocoa
1. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in rum on low speed; set aside.
2. Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
3. Split ladyfingers horizontally in half. Arrange half of the ladyfingers, cut sides up, on bottom of ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches, or round pan, 9×1 1/2 inches. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the espresso over ladyfingers. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
4. Arrange remaining ladyfingers, cut sides up, on cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup espresso. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
5. Sift or sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours or until filling is firm. Store covered in refrigerator.
Congrats to Linda and thanks for hosting the giveaway.I Love Tiramisú and make it. Judy B recipe sounds yunmmie.This is my :
250g mascarpone,3 cucharadas azúcar,3 cucharadas de galletas machacadas,3 huevos,1 taza de café fuerte,2 galletas,cacao en polvo para adornar.
Mezclar mascarpone, azúcar,2 galletas y yemas,batir con varrillas.Hacer claras a punto de nieve y mezclar despacio con movimientos envolventes y suaves a la mezcla.
En los vasos,colocar en el fondo galletas machacadas,mojar de cafe,rellenar con la mezcla de mascarpone,azucar,yemas,galletas y adornar con cacao en polvo.
Dejar en la nevera.
Este postre lo hago la tarde anterior para tomarlo el día siguiente.
Espero que te salga rico y ya me cuentas qué tal fue.
Abrazos desde España.
Hi Cherry, I have a little surprise for you…go check it out on my blog 🙂
I love your work and the great creativity that you have. It is a gift from God. You make us all smile with pride to be a part of your group of members. Thank You for showing us all of those wonderful projects.
What I love MOST at Christmas is the gathering together of our family and
the JOY we all share with the simple opportunity of being together….as we can only do it once a year.
I will LOVE any pattern you want to send.