Our Count Your Blessings Mystery Quilt-Along for 2021 will begin soon and I just can’t wait!
Our mystery quilt is made up of 16 applique blocks with positive and uplifting quotes/scriptures that are embroidered onto each block. Annie and I each designed 8 blocks and 1 border, so you can choose how to assemble your quilt in the end.
Every week, starting May 6th and ending September 16, we will host a zoom meeting to reveal a new block, give tips on how to construct it, plus instruction on a new technique, so if you are new to applique, embroidery, etc., we will teach you how to do it!! We’ve included 2 weeks off in the schedule to allow vacation or catch-up time.
The block PDFs will arrive weekly in your inbox ready to print on your home printer and will also be available as a download on our Private Facebook Group.
The Quilt-Along gives you:
- 17 Weekly Zoom classes on Thursdays at 10:00 am Central time, and if you can’t attend, we will have a recording of the class:
- We will teach you how to…
- Fusible applique
- Use the included SVGs cut files if you have an electronic cutter
- In-the-hoop applique (embroidery designs will be an option)
- Hand embroidery stitching and tips
- Fabric origami
- Adding detail to applique and coloring your embroidery
- Picture frame quilt blocks as a beautiful decoration/gift
- Free Motion quilting tips and ideas
- Ruler work tips and ideas
- Quilt binding tips
- Plus 7 Additional projects
You can use your own fabric and threads, or choose to use one of our kits. Annie and I are offering fabric kits using my latest collections with Benartex, Aurifil thread kits in 28wt and 50wt, Aurifil hand embroidery floss kits, Isacord machine embroidery thread kits if you choose to in-the-hoop applique your blocks, and hand-died button kits from Just Another Button Company to embellish the blocks.
Join our Private Facebook group to watch our introductory Zoom meeting at:
Today is the last day for the discounted early registration price of $165 and it will go up to $199 tomorrow. Registration closes Thursday, April 15, 2021.
Please let me know if you have any questions… would love to have you join our community of quilt-along friends.
One thought on “Last “early bird” registration day!”
When can we expect our fabric kits