What is your favorite time of year?
For me, it’s Fall!
…with it’s crisp, cooler temperatures,
the awesome colors of autumn all around…
going to the apple orchards
and coming home with every variety of apples available,
…can’t forget the pumpkin farm…
and gathering every shape and size you can fit into your trunk, lol!
…hot mulled cider….
Oh, I could go on and on *Ü*…
This year, I get to host my very first blog hop
The theme is FALL!!! Is that cool or what?
Thanks Madame Samm!
…it’s going to be sooooo fun
and hope you will jump in and join the
“LEAFS ME HAPPY” Blog Hop
October 1st through the 10th
To sign-up, send me an email by August 17th..
with your I’m IN in the subject line
This is what you’ll need to have on your day:
1. An unfinished block 10.5 or 12.5
2. USE any Fall fabric in any colour as long as it’s FALL colours
3. Give your project a name…suggestions:
Turning a new Leaf
SAD summer is Leafed…lol
4. Take nice photos
5. Do a giveaway or don’t ( optional)
6. Place your creations on your scheduled day by midnight E.S.T.
7. BE a cheerleader for all those who participate!
That’s it… super easy, and super fun!!!
I’ll be waiting…